Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Samsung Televisions 2nd Keyword SEO Results


Well, Samsung Televisions, the second keyword that I applied SEO Techniques learned from Niche Blue Print Course has made it to Page one Position one on Google Search Results. I am hopeful that this is a better Buying Keyword and that I will see increased traffic and sales at tvs televisions online.

I have also started the niche blue print process for another site dealing with refinancing home mortgage programs. The mortgage market is an especially fiercely competitive market however using Market Samurai I found a keyword that has lots of traffic and the right amount of competition. Since I did not Purchase Market Samurai yet I had to manually look at criteria that isolates the rest of the variables. I admit that I didn't stick to the process the way I should but jumped in prematurely. Anyway, my keyword has made it to position 6 in live search so I am hopeful that soon it will start showing up on Google. Right now refinancing home mortgage is still not showing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment