Monday, March 23, 2009

Samsung Televisions SEO


I have achieved top ranking on page one for the first keyword phrase I concentrated on optimizing for my niche e commerce site tvs televisions online. Now it is time to start optimizing my second keyword phrase: Samsung Televisions.

My first campaign achieved page on withing one week of starting it and by the 6th day was consistently holding position one through three. Hopefully, I will see similar results during this campaign. Time will tell. As always, I will make update post chronicling results.

I am also working on building a second niche store in an attempt to penetrate the credit card market. Although this is a very large and competitive arena I found a keyword using market samurai that fits the specific research parameters.

No comments:

Post a Comment