Thursday, February 26, 2009

TVS TELEVISIONS ONLINE/SAMSUNG FORUMS/CNET


TVS TELEVISIONS ONLINE is very impressed with the customer support after the sale that can be found at the Samsung Televisions forum at CNET. I am finding that I really enjoy checking in and reading the post there at least a couple of times a week. The Tech support from Mr. Samsung and a host of others from Samsung in response to user questions about their new HDTV flat panel tv's and LCD's is quick and right on target. Checking out those posts really adds to my knowledge and I believe will give me that 1 degree of difference edge needed in todays highly competitve marketplace. I highly recommend that you follow tvs televisions online example and check out the forums at cnet for you tech related questions. I am sure that you will find a forum that will be of great value to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment