Thursday, January 8, 2009

Review Of Affiliate Product By Ewen Chia


As part of my ongoing service to talk about monetizing and making money from blogging I recently had the opportunity to check out Ewen Chia's product "AutoPilot Profits". As most of you already know it seems that there are billions :) of affiliate products available that promise the moon. Finding the diamonds is the real key. What I like about this program is the way it comes with instructions on how to create and find niche products and appropriate keywords to actually have a real shot at marketing affiliate products and make money online in a relatively short period of time. The audio video and text guide make it easy for all types of learners to "get" the information and put it to use. I used some of the ideas in the course to figure out how to put the banner ad in this post as well as in my sidebar. Only took about 8 minutes to figure out and execute.

As I continue through the course I will share additional insights that have helped me make more money that you can use too.

I highly recommend that you check this out for yourself. I am also checking out a free business in a box from another internet Maven: Shawn Casey.

No comments:

Post a Comment